Strategies to help you win online Blackjack games
This article will give you a quick run through of tips that you can use when paying online blackjack . This article will also give out bad strategies that you should avoid when playing.
• Always split a pair of 7’s against a dealer’s card that has equal or lower value.
• Split 2 or 3’s against a 4, 5 or 6 of a dealer.
• Split the Aces and the 8’s no matter what up card the dealer is showing.
• Never split the face cards, 10’s or 5’s.
• Just “stand” when you have a hard 17 or higher.
• Hit a soft 17 against a dealer’s 10.
• If the online blackjack dealer’s face card is a 10 hit until you have 17 or higher.
• If surrender is allowed, surrender your hard 15 against 10. Also surrender a hard 16 (but not a pair of 8’s) to a dealer’s 9, 10 or Ace.
• Only take insurance if you are counting cards.
• Keep your emotions intact. Although you can now cry when you win or lose at online blackjack because nobody is watching.
• Don’t get angry at the computer when you’re losing at online blackjack. The computer is only the medium where you get to play and not a person trying to cheat you.
• Always play at a table that has the fewest decks because it will be to your advantage. The house edge changes when you play one deck from two decks. But the change will not be much. But a small percentage increase in your favor will always be welcomed.
• Look for this following combination of rules in online blackjack that can be favorable.
o Single decks only
o Surrender is allowed early and late
o Double down is allowed on any two cards.
o Double down is allowed after splitting the pairs.
o Multiple pair splitting is allowed
o Re-splitting of aces is allowed
o Dealer will stand on a soft 17
Here are some bad online blackjack strategies that should be avoided:
1. Never mimic the dealer. If you do this strategy the player will always hit when he has 16 or less. This strategy also makes the player stand on 17 or more which includes a soft 17. If a player follows the dealer’s rules the house edge will be 5.48%.
2. A never bust strategy will always make a player never “hit” when he or she has a hard 12 or more at online blackjack. When the player employs the strategy that his or her hands should never bust, the house edge will be 3.91%.
3. Assume ten in the hole is a strategy that makes the player assume that the dealer has a 10 card faced down. The house edge for this strategy at online blackjack will be 10.03%.
Luck will always be a factor at online blackjack. But there will always be a way to improve your chances at luck right?